All the Reasons We Love FoodE

In October, right after FGP had our big break and our local paper did an article on us, we quickly reached out to the community for support. One of the restaurants that we approached for date nights for the moms and dads we support was FoodE. At the time, FoodE wasn't even a year old but having eaten there I knew that it was worth pursuing because the food is truly mouth watering.

All the Reasons We Love FoodE:

1. During a meeting to establish a partnership, they didn't kick me out when my daughter, loudly, exclaimed that she didn't like the cookie she was eating (Which I quickly shoved in my mouth as an apology. The melting chocolate chips and perfectly delicious cookie caused me to wonder, in that moment, if Annalise might be  missing her taste buds). Not only did they not kick me out, but they laughed loudly!

2. They still agreed to partner with us even after my daughter did the above AND Beth jokes about it when she sees me.

3. They provide one family each month with a date night. A night for these couples to get away from cancer and enjoy each other and delicious, farm fresh food.

4. They have offered to bring the meals to the couples' homes if it is too hard to get out.

5. They are flexible when it comes to scheduling.

6. They treat the couples like royalty.

7. They have welcomed us and the families as part of the FoodE family.

8. Their mushroom soup...honestly, it has been almost a year since I ate it and my mouth waters even now thinking about it.

9. Their burgers (this one is for Stephanie, Director of Photography,  who is obsessed with the burgers)

10. Their blog

11. That they can put cabbage in eggs and make it one of the most delicious things I have ever eaten.

12. Everything on their menu I have ever tasted. Guess where I am going this weekend?


Thank you, Beth and Joy for all you do for our families! We truly love that you are part of our team! 
 
If you are looking for a place to eat out, try FoodE!
 1006 C / D Caroline Street
Fredericksburg, Va 22401
Tele: 540.479.1370

2 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness this place is WONDERFUl! I ate there for the first time the other night. The black bean dip is probably the most delicious thing I have ever had! I had the pleasure of meeting Beth and Joy and they are the sweetest, most welcoming gals! It doesn't surprise me one bit that they support local charities! HIGHLY recommend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love love love them, Beth, Joy, and their amazing food!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete